IMSG and ESSEC Chair organize a Learning expedition 17, 18 and 19 May 2016 in Geneva. The IMSG will be our host and co-organizer of this event. We will be welcomed at the new Life Sciences Campus Geneva: http://www.campusbiotech.ch/. The program is provisional and appointment with businesses are being finalized.
- Welcoming participants at Biotech campus at 10:30 / 10:45. Presentation of the learning expedition program and the Biotech campus
- Lunch on campus
- After Morning: Benchmarking (Swatch watch industry and / or Rolex)
- Free Evening
- Morning: Benchmarking (Nestlé and / or ONU)
- Afternoon: Visit the Biotech campus and presentation laboratories and neuroscience research by Professor David Sanders (http://www.whygeneva.ch/fr/le-prof-david-sander-chercheur-au-pole-de )
- Evening: Conference André Yves Portnoff, Director of the Observatory of the Intelligence Revolution in Futuribles
- Gala Dinner in the Biotech campus
- Morning: Benchmarking (Holcim and / or bank)
- Lunch in town
- After Morning: Benchmarking (a pharmaceutical company)
The 17/05: start at 7:07 Gare de Lyon at 10:16 arrival in Geneva Cornavin
Back on 19/05: departure 5:42 p.m. Geneva Cornavin arrival at Gare de Lyon at 20:49
Accommodation: Novotel Centre Geneva, Zurich De Rue 19, Les Pâquis, 1201 Geneva, Switzerland.